Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Africa is filled with many untapped opportunities. In Nigeria, Funtay Global Resources and TAKO E&P are acquiring assets while providing distinct solutions to various challenges within the energy value chain. We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector and continue to seek assets and partnerships that fall within our goals and vision.
We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector.
- To create maximum value for asset owners especially those with challenged economics.
- To help accelerate the time to First Oil/Gas of Oil and Gas Assets.
- To support Nigeria aspiration of maximizing the use of Gas Resources thereby reducing gas flaring.
- Provision of innovative/creative solutions to assist asset owners in the energy industry.
- Provide innovative Gas Utilization and Gas-to-Power solutions to support proper utilization of gas resources in Nigeria.
- Derive maximum value out of assets through the use of compact equipment and novel technologies.
- Reduce development time cycle of Oil, Gas, and Energy Assets through the use of non-conventional approaches.